Next October the Lluna de Valencia National Event will take place, where erasmus from all sections in Spain will gather to enjoy the first ESN National Event of this university year. Valencia is one of the best known tourist cities in Spain, a millenary city of sun and sea, vibrant, full of color, light, and life. A capital that drinks from the Mediterranean and where through the streets you can smell orange blossoms. Founded in the second century by the Romans, it has one of the largest historical centers in all of Europe, a city that has suffered wars, sieges, and legends; It is also one of the largest urban centers in the entire country.
We think there is no better way to discover this city than doing it surrounded by exchange students from all sections of the country in the ESN Spain National Event. Therefore, from ESN Vigo we invite you to join us on this trip.
Still considering it? Continue reading and look everything it’s included on the event!
The price of the trip is 140€ and it will be split in two terms:
- first payment of 90€; the deadline is October, 13th (inclusive), or until the spots are filled.
- second payment of 50€, with deadline October, 19th (inclusive)
You can pay trough Verse or bank account transfer (once you fill the registration form, you will see all the bank details). Those of you who have been allocated a seat for the trip will be notified in order to carry out the second payment.
If you want to register for this trip, fill in the form HERE and you will receive the payment instructions.
The money for the trip won’t be refunded in any case. If once you have made the first payment you can’t carry out the second one, the first payment will only be refunded if someone from the waiting list takes your seat. Otherwise, you will lose your money.
The trip does not include transport to Valencia.
Remember that only ESNcard holders are allowed on this trip; if you still do not have your own, what are you waiting for? ;) Besides, you must read and agree with the terms and conditions for our trips.
Are you going to miss it?
Your ESN Vigo Staff.
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- Welcome Pack of the National Event
- Visit to the Oceanografic of Valencia
- Different guide visits around the city of Valencia
- Pre at Pub Natura Dub and party at Le premier disco
- Party at Repvblica the night of 24th, friday (it includes one drink + transport) with more than 1 500 Erasmus of all the sections from ESN Spain.
- Party at Akuarela playa the night of 25th, saturday (it includes one drink) with more than 1 500 Erasmus of all the sections from ESN Spain.
- “Paella” on 27th, sunday at 2pm
- An ESNcard of this section required.