Do you feel like travelling around Spain and you still don't know where to go? Do you want to get to know the Spanish Mediterranean? Do you feel like tasting the real Paella? During the fourth week of October the National Event Foc i Flama of Valencia will take place and we want you to come with us to discover the city, surrounded by the best company and, of course, enjoy its Mediterranean climate and gastronomy.
Are you still thinking about it? To help you make a decision, we will give you a couple of indications that will be very useful.
When is the trip?
From the night of the 19th to the 23rd of October.
How much does it cost?
What is included in the price of the trip?
- 3 nights accommodation
- Visit to the Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències de València (Oceanogràfic, Museu de Les Ciències and Hemisfèric)
- Transport by bus
- Flag Parade
- 2 City Tours
- Private parties in discos with Erasmus students from all over Spain.
To attend the trip you will need:
- UVigo University Card (you will need it at some point during the trip).
- ESN Card (if you don't have it, you will need to fill in the following FORM and pay €10 on Verse)
- Fill in the following FORM to register for the trip
- Pay €230 by Verse or bank transfer (Instructions on the travel form)
Those who need to make the payment by bank transfer should do so to the following account number: ES53 0081 0503 7800 0122 7625 (Sabadell). In the concept must appear: ESNcard NUMBER + FIRST NAME SURNAME + VALENCIA TRIP.
Remember that the ESNcard and the University Card of the University of Vigo are essential for this trip!
If you have any problems or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you.
Now that you have all the necessary information in your hands... Are you going to miss it?
Book your place now because... THEY ARE LIMITED!
Your ESN Vigo team
- An ESNcard of this section required.