In ESN Vigo we want to take you to experience a Galician tradition that dates back to the Celtic era: the Magosto. We believe that the best place to discover this tradition is the city of Ourense, where one of the three campuses of the University of Vigo is located and where we will meet other Erasmus students from that campus.
Saturday, 12th November
- Meeting Point Vigo at 9:45 a.m. (Sanatorio Concheiro)
- Departure from Vigo at 10:00 a.m.
What will we do?
- We will visit La Ciudad de los Muchachos
- We will do a City Tour around Ourense
- We will go up to the mountain to celebrate the Magostos.
The price is €15
The deadline for payment is next Tuesday, November 8th, so book your place before they run out! LIMITED PLACES! ESN Vigo reserves the right to cancel the event if the minimum number of places is not reached.
What do I have to do to attend this trip?
- Fill in the following FORM
- Pay €15 in this link of Verse with the following concept: NAME + OURENSE TRIP
- Remember that the ESN Card is mandatory to attend the event. In addition, you must know and accept the conditions of our trips.
Those who need to make the payment by bank transfer should do so to the following account number: ES53 0081 0503 7800 0122 7625 (Sabadell). In the concept must appear: NAME + OURENSE TRIP.
If you have any doubts, please contact: email@example.com
Are you going to miss it? Don't miss the opportunity to meet the Magosto and the Erasmus students of the Ourense campus!
- An ESNcard of this section required.