The Welcome Month is coming to an end and... what better way to celebrate it than going on a trip to one of the most famous cities in Spain? Salamanca is the site of the oldest university in Spain and many students live there. It is a must-visit for those who like art, knowledge and entertainment. Furthermore, to make the most of our trip, we will visit Zamora on our way to Salamanca and Puebla de Sanabria’s castle on our way back.
Still not convinced? We will also have time for partying in some of the most visited clubs in Salamanca :)
What's included in the price?
- Round trip by bus from Vigo, Pontevedra and Ourense
- Lunch pack for Friday (sandwich, a piece of fruit and water)
- Guided tour around Salamanca, made by professional guides
- Visit to the cathedral of Salamanca’s rooftops
- Guided tour around Zamora, organized by ESN Vigo
- Visit to Puebla de Sanabria’s castle.
- Travel insurance
The price for this trip is only €110! You would have to book your place and pay before Thursday 22nd of September (inclusive).
To book your place:
- Fill in the following FORM.
- Pay using Verse, or by bank transfer (follow the instructions once you complete the previous form).
Only ESNcard holders are allowed on this trip; if you still do not have yours, what are you waiting for? ;) Besides, you must read and agree with the terms and conditions in our trips.
For any questions regarding this trip, please contact email@example.com
Are you going to miss it?
- An ESNcard of this section required.