The event of the year is here!
Are you thinking of exploring all corners of Spain? Do you want to start by visiting one of the most famous cities? Then come with ESN Vigo to the National Event Madrid on the 3rd, 4th and 5th of March. But wait, still don’t know what an ESN National Event is? More than 1500 Erasmus International Students in the same city, celebrating their culture, their history and having a great time. This year, it takes place in Madrid, one of the most emblematic cities of the country.
Are you still thinking about it? Take a look at everything included in our trip and we'll help you take a decision.
- Round trip to Madrid by bus, with a stop in Segovia.
- Accomodation in a hotel located in the center of Madrid, with breakfast included.
- International Flag Parade through the city center. Don’t forget your flag!
- Two city tours around the most interesting spots in Madrid
- Two different theme parties in Changó and La Riviera (Drink included)
- Paella Lunch on Sunday
- Welcome Pack with a T-shirt to remember the event and much more
- An ongoing party with more than 1500 students from different ESN sections around Spain on the same city
- An unforgettable experience with your friends and the best ESN coordinators
All this and much more for just €195
Are you ready to discover the Madrid Nights?
Now you may be wondering, what do I need to do to attend?
Fill in the following FORM to register for the trip
Pay €195 by Verse here
If you need to make the payment using another method, please contact us.
If you have any problems or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you.
Now that you have all the necessary information in your hands... Are you going to miss it?
Book your place now because... THEY ARE LIMITED!
Your ESN Vigo team
- An ESNcard of this section required.